· Manage all incoming data from summer and fall remote camera sites using Google Drive and Lightroom.
· Maintain camera installations for at least one survey area over the summer. Survey area is determined by intern and Program Coordinator.
· Occasionally fill in for volunteers on camera checks.
· Analyze data from the monitoring season and assist in writing the 2016 Field Season Report.
· Track data in ArcGIS.
· Work with Program Coordinator and remote camera teams to coordinate logistics and equipment needs throughout the summer and fall.
The Major Gifts Manager is responsible for leading and achieving annual and long-term goals for the major donor, planned giving and business sponsorship programs. Candidates should be able to work independently as well as collaboratively as part of an integrated fundraising and communications team. The Manager will work directly with the executive director on major donor efforts and mentor and develop board member donor engagement skills.
The Community Food Solutions (CFS) Manager is a new role essential to the realization of GRuB’s Community Food Solutions Initiative. The CFS Manager will work closely with our Backyard Garden Coordinator to ensure the success and longevity of the Kitchen Garden Project (KGP) and will also partner with, and eventually supervise, our Growing Veterans Coordinator.
Do you love inspiring children by teaching awareness, understanding, and appreciation for the natural world? Pacific Science Center is looking for educators to teach science-based environmental education programs at the Mercer Slough Environmental Education Center (MSEEC) in Bellevue. MSEEC Educators teach awareness, understanding, appreciation, and a sense of stewardship for the natural world, through science-based environmental education programs.
Pacific Science Center seeks a Programs Site Supervisor to ensure the development and maintenance of high quality programs and on-site operations for these programs at Mercer Slough Environmental Education Center. The Mercer Slough Programs Site Supervisor is a key member of the Mercer Slough Environmental Education Center’s (MSEEC) administrative staff. The position supervises the teaching staff of Mercer Slough as well as the development and delivery of school group programs including: on-site PreK-8 field study programs and off-site van outreach programs.