On Friday, April 19, 2013 we’re doing it again. Menrva Labs is hosting our second “pop up” art gallery. This time, we are hosting it at the 4th floor learning lab at Bainbridge Graduate Institute in the new Center for Impact and Innovation in Pioneer Square. Last time we had over 100 people attend, 6 artists, and food and music. This time we are featuring a live installation by local non-profit Reel Grrls. This event is free and open to the public. The goal is to provide a low-pressure environment for community building and the celebration of creativity in its many forms.
Come clean out your closet and get a new wardrobe with Seattle Clothing Exchange!
This clothing exchange will be focused on clean, undamaged, fashionable, wearable items for MEN and WOMEN. Seeking:
- COSTUME WEAR
- SPRING and SUMMER garments
DETAILS of ADMISSION:
**NO ATM ON SITE**
- $10 cover with 20 items or more brought to exchange
- $20 cover with less than 20 items brought to exchange
- "Express Shopper" hours: Come between 3-5pm for half off admission cost. Item quota still applies.
- Children under the age of 10 = free with accompanying adult.
Applications to Fledge, the "conscious company" incubator are due to this Saturday, December 15th. So far, applications have arrived from India, Italy, Nigeria, Japan, and Ecuador, plus most of the United States and a few of the Canadian provinces. There is no fee to apply, and if we invite you in, we pay you, so what are you waiting for?